Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Random Thoughts from My Head Today

So here’s what’s going on in my head tonight. I’ve gotta warn you, it’s a scary place in there right now.

1) I hate the “F” word! I think there is absolutely no use for that word. I also think that the day someone tells me that I just have to “accept” that word directed at me, I may have to find a new job.  I tell my children – “Using curse words in the sign of a small vocabulary – and a small mind.”  I hate curse words!

2) Pepperidge Farms Gingermen don’t taste  QUITE as good in February as they do in December.

3) Italian Wedding Soup is fabulous, I love it and I wish I could make it!

4) Conversation heart candies taste terrible.

5) I like writing my blog, even if nobody reads it! It makes me feel better.

6) I do NOT like my timeline thingy on Facebook.

7) I don’t know how to pronounce this word – “MANDALA” and every place I try and listen at it says it slightly differently. Two places say it “mun-dula” but some say “man-DA-LA.”  

8) I love reading children’s books and nothing makes me happier than a good book to read.

9) I keep forgetting to get the back windshield wiper on my car replaced – until I need it! Then, it’s too late!

See, completely random, completely strange, but that’s how my brain is working today!

No comments: