Thursday, June 22, 2017

I take it back, sort of. . .

A while ago, I wrote a post about my feelings about stick people and stick families on cars.  You can read that here, in case you missed the joy of that post.

http://jim-merson.blogspot.com/2017/02/you-know-youve-seen-them.html

This week, I’ve been in Daytona for a church conference. (Brace yourself, there’s more about that coming too!) Right before I left, I got a surprise package in the mail. It was from my friends, the Everharts. Dr. E was my professor at FSU, her husband Harry is a retired school teacher and now, we’re friends.  Inside I found this:

IMG_4658

I have to say this may be one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen. I know what I said, but. . I may just have to put this one

IMG_4658

on my car.  And look, that could be my Bubba-cat on there too!  Isn’t she just absolutely adorable? I love her! 

It makes me laugh every time I see it!

No comments: